Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Top 5 Christmas Records plus One

I had to slow down with the art and take care of:
a sick child who is now on vacation from school , the stack of 50 cards waiting to be addressed and mailed out, not to mention the purchasing of gifts and packages to mail out to loved ones and then theres the Christmas parties, birthday parties and decorating (I still have to hang those darn stockings and the wreath). I'm working on it.
In the mean time I managed to pull out 5 of my All time favorite Christmas records for motivation:
1.Phil Spector"s Christmas Album
2.The Beach Boys' Christmas Album
3.The Partridge Family Christmas Card
4.Elvis' Christmas Album
5.Buck Owens and the Buckaroos Christmas Shopping
and a little 10" Happy Birthday Baby Jesus compilation with Steve's band, the Devil Dogs doing I wish it could be Christmas Everyday. Of course I love this one most of all............Because Daddy Rocks!

No comments: