Saturday, December 12, 2009

Five Minutes of Peace...PLEASE!!!!

It's Not here at the uber early morning, rainy-day, crafter's table,
And while I do love holding S, I've been up alllllll night with him and need a little arm and mind freedom so it's not here........
Aye Aye Aye Look at this mess!
So.........................
It's here for a temporary cozy, mind-numbing space.....
And this corner! for an energetic rocking with my sweet little strawberry-blonde amp(: makes me happy). Unfortunately, we live in a tiny, 2-bedroom apartment (just moved 3 months ago) so there is no loud rocking allowed.
Visit Pip at Meet Me at Mike's and see who is playing at My Place and Yours. Pilgirm has chosen the brilliant theme: Just Five Minutes Peace.
Oh, just five minutes more please!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep that couch look pretty good to me

Jackie said...

A very cozy little corner. Sorry you can't lose yourself in your music...earphones maybe??

mel @ loved handmade said...

It sure is hard to find! Very cute little ones you have ther...

Kate said...

Yep, its almost impossible to find at our place too. Hope that littlest one gives you a bit peace at night soon.

Pilgrim Lee said...

argh! thats the cutest little amp ever!! my boy is a guitarist (in fact he writes http://www.iheartguitarblog.com) but he has a monster marshall amp and an even monsterier crate amp so that could contribute to the fact that my 'sanctuary' is at the very OPPOSITE end of the house! haha if he had a cute baby amp i'd be in there rocking out too

thanks for playing along with my theme this week!

Sara said...

looking at that couch pic after the busy little ones above it, I wanted to curl up there for 5 mins myself.

Cherie said...

Headphones on with that gorgoeus orange cover up to your chin ... yep that's bliss for sure ;)

Vic said...

Oh that throw looks super snuggly & cosy...!!!

Kim Baise said...

thanks for all the sweet comments! and i do wear headphones :) if you look closely at the amp photo, at the corner wall on the floor, sit my headphones. the orange throw is snuggly but I do wish i had a lovely garden like some of you have!