Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday Thrift Score

I scored at the Salvation Army Thrift Store today with 2 sweet little Mexican hand embroidered toddler tops at .75 cents each! I think they are supposed to be infant dresses size 0-12 mos. but on C they are summer tops. Well, it feels like summer here. The weather's been gorgeous and it's good to be back. I'm thinking of making Thursday my official thrifting day. There's lot's of good ones around here that I'd like to explore and they fill me with so much inspiration.
Now I'm ready to try some embroidering of my own! (click on this image to get a close up look at this great free-hand embroidery).

3 comments:

elponk said...

cute

freshlychopped said...

great finds! i feel like i've seen your work before (perhaps on etsy?) but just came across your blog by chance - love your work!

Amy Perrotti said...

I am thinking more and more, I've got to embroider!!! These are too cute. Love your blogs! :)