Saturday, May 8, 2010


Lots of bloggers have been sharing their amazing collections lately. While it's unfortunate that I left behind my collections of tiki mugs, vintage poodles, pez, some records and vintage panther tv lights via the move from east to west coast.... I just found my collection of bracelets from my travels in Africa. When I was 19, I backpacked down the west coast with only $400. Senegal, Gambia and Guinea Bissau. My dearest friend Oumi in the Gambia gave most of these bracelets to me. I just re-found them again at my mother's house.
Have you seen Nakimuli? I am in Love with this dress.


ayelet(nishale) said...

This dress must be beautiful on you!
but for me it looks like to much colors on one body....

Kim Baise said...

Funny!!! You're right, it is bright. I do love the wildness in it.