Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Creative Space

Tomorrow is my birthday, so I made this Happy Birthday banner with 'harmony' origami paper. I'm really happy with how it turned out! I made another one for the shop.
Check out what everyone else is up to at Kirsty's.


Valerie said...

very unique !

happy birthday from France xo
I'm a May girl as well (next week) they're the best LOL :)

Kim Baise said...

Thanks Valerie!
Happy Birthday to you too!
Yes, I agree, taurus eath-women are the BEST (:

m.e (Cathie) said...

Happy birthday Kim!!
hope you have a fabulous day

Kim Baise said...

Thanks Cathie, it's a wonderful idea how you embroidered your child's art and it turned out amazing too!

chococatania said...

I have to agree- this turned out pretty rad.

happy birthday!

karuski said...

That's a cute banner, very creative and fresh!

I wish a lovely birthday to you, may it be filled with many happy surprises!

ps. Thanks for visiting my creative space

Amy Perrotti said...

Happy Birthday Kim! I hope you are having a wonderful day and have a fun weekend!! :)

soulflower said...

happy belated birthday!!!my keyboard broke so there has been no husband finally dug the old non wireless one out...i hope your day was spectacular and filled with cupcakes!