Monday, February 11, 2019

portland!

february 2nd, i flew into portland oregon to host a paper mache workshop. it was a sold out class filled with so many wonderful people. here are some pics of my students artwork: brilliant pieces!!!







another reason for my trip was to meet with elizabeth, owner of eb and bean and see 2 of the shop wall installations of my paper mache ice cream.
 this is the shop on se division
i visited the first eb and bean shop where my ice creams have already been on the wall for 5 years!
meeting with my dear friend/ artist jo brody on the last day for tea at townshends along w jessica of brambleworkshop and shellie garcia of soulflower        
now back home and awaiting the grand opening of the 3rd eb and bean location! these are some ice creams i made in january for the new shop. i'll be back soon portland, magical city!

No comments: