Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Silver Belle

Thank You! Holly, Jolie and Vivian for your encouragement during the Maniacal Monday 5K word/art challenge and Totally (Licorice Whipped, Karate Kicking) Tuesday. It's Licorice Rope Round-Up Wednesday and I've finished work #4: Silver Belle.
Now I'm ready to take my scans to the print shop and have them made into cards for the local Holiday Artisans Bazaar and just in time too!
I don't think I could have done it without you, or at least it wouldn't have been as much fun!


Cuppa Jolie said...

Hooray, Kim. Silver Belle is beautiful. Way to go. I'm on my way to wrangling up a whole bunch of words (inspired by your ablility to cross the finish line).

I like my word verification this morning: vitchi

Kim Baise said...

Let me know when it's time to celebrate and eat that darling cake you posted today.
Vitchi is a good word. Veggie pie?

Vivian said...

Your illustration is beautiful. Congrats on getting everything ready!